Problems importing msado15.dll
Author Message
 Problems importing msado15.dll

HI,

Im trying to import the msado15 DLL (using #import directive) but when I
compile my project I get several errors in msado15.tli/tlh like:
 "_Connection15 : base class undefined" or
"_com_issue_errorex : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'struct Connection
*const' to 'struct IUnknown *'" and so on..
Im using VC5 with windows 95... Any help would be appreciated..
Thanks,

Tiago Gehring

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems importing msado15.dll
I've had some errors like the below when I accidentally assigned a Command
ptr to a Connection ptr.  The error showed up in the .tli file when really
it was caused by code I wrote in a different .cpp file.

Quote:
> HI,

> Im trying to import the msado15 DLL (using #import directive) but when I
> compile my project I get several errors in msado15.tli/tlh like:
>  "_Connection15 : base class undefined" or
> "_com_issue_errorex : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'struct Connection
> *const' to 'struct IUnknown *'" and so on..
> Im using VC5 with windows 95... Any help would be appreciated..
> Thanks,

> Tiago Gehring

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems importing msado15.dll
See MSKB article Q190726 at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q190/7/26.ASP.  Make sure
you are on SP3 for VC5 (reapply it if you already are).
-Paul

Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems
San Diego, CA

Quote:
> HI,

> Im trying to import the msado15 DLL (using #import directive) but when I
> compile my project I get several errors in msado15.tli/tlh like:
>  "_Connection15 : base class undefined" or
> "_com_issue_errorex : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'struct Connection
> *const' to 'struct IUnknown *'" and so on..
> Im using VC5 with windows 95... Any help would be appreciated..
> Thanks,

> Tiago Gehring

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem importing msado15.dll

2. Problems importing msado15.dll

3. import msado15.dll problem

4. Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition

5. IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll

6. Importing MSADO15.dll

7. Importing msado15.dll

8. Unable to import msado15.dll

9. #import msado15.dll

10. ADO : #import <msado15.dll> statement

11. Pbm Importing msADO15.DLL

12. #import "msado15.dll"