help a beginner's question with vc!
Author Message
 help a beginner's question with vc!

 help:
      How  to use vc control banding a datebase(sql server)field (datetime
or image)!
      I use AppWizard to do it first! But all the controls can not band the
field (type datetime). Please help me!
the error sentence at:

 DDX_FieldDateTimeCtrl(pDX, IDC_DATETIMEPICKER1, m_pSet->m_birthday,
m_pSet);

Why???

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help a beginner's question with vc!
This is a bug of VC++ 6, check Microsoft's KB article Q195073 for detail.

James Jordan
[MFC MCP}

Quote:

> help:
>       How  to use vc control banding a datebase(sql server)field (datetime
> or image)!
>       I use AppWizard to do it first! But all the controls can not band
the
> field (type datetime). Please help me!
> the error sentence at:

>  DDX_FieldDateTimeCtrl(pDX, IDC_DATETIMEPICKER1, m_pSet->m_birthday,
> m_pSet);

> Why???

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help a beginner's question with vc!
Thanks !It is ok !thanks!I know how to do it.
this is the first time to use vc++6 .I have used bc++ or bcb doing my
program befor! Now I want to ask you the same question about vc:
   if a table field type is image!how to do it? What control can banding the
image field of a database table??

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help a beginner's question with vc!
baike:
  Sorry, you can't "bind" image field to any control in VC++, you can only
write a piece of code to display the image.

James Jordan
[MFC MCP]
===============================

Quote:
> Thanks !It is ok !thanks!I know how to do it.
> this is the first time to use vc++6 .I have used bc++ or bcb doing my
> program befor! Now I want to ask you the same question about vc:
>    if a table field type is image!how to do it? What control can banding
the
> image field of a database table??

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help a beginner's question with vc!
Thanks! I know ! my english is poor!I am sorry

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help a beginner's question with vc!
HI. I had seen your letter.
Can you see mine.
just a try.
Quote:

>This is a bug of VC++ 6, check Microsoft's KB article Q195073 for detail.

>James Jordan
>[MFC MCP}

Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help a beginner's question with vc!

Quote:
>   Sorry, you can't "bind" image field to any control in VC++, you can only
> write a piece of code to display the image.

An extraordinary piece of code would it be...
ROTFL

TOM:)
Visual C++ & Crystal Reports & Visual Engine
Supported by www.visual-engine.com

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC Beginner's Exception Question...

2. Help badly!!A beginner's question!!!

3. VC beginner's problem?

4. Some VC++5 beginner questions

5. A Beginner vc++ question

6. Beginner's question.

7. Large, huge models (beginner's question)

8. Beginner's Question

9. A beginner's question

10. Beginner's array question...

11. A beginner's question about C struct

12. Beginner's Question!