Help implementing RFX_Date for COleDateTime type
Author Message
 Help implementing RFX_Date for COleDateTime type

I am attempting to implement an overload of the RFX_Date function to allow
the use of the COleDateTime type instead of the CTime type.  I have had
very little luck and wonder if I am going about this all wrong.

I thought that just creating a new overload for the function and then
inside the function copying all the data to a DATETIMESTAMP_STRUCT and then
calling RFX_Date with this variable and then copying the data after the
call to the COleDateTime var would work.  So far I haven't had any sort of
luck.  Am I forgetting something??

How do you implement COleDate variables in place of those lame default
CTime things the wizard makes for a CRecordset class?

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I implement a new RFX_Date using COleDateTime

2. How to query COleDateTime type?

3. VC5.0 CDialog::OnOK() mangles type COleDateTime member var

4. How to convert from TIMESTAMP_STRUCT to COleDateTime type??Thank you

5. How to query COleDateTime type?

6. How to query COleDateTime type?

7. Editbox of type COleDateTime initializing

8. How is type **********p implemented?

9. How C compilers implement type checking?

10. implementing interfaces from a type library

11. Implementing the Shell interfaces - wrong parameter types in stubs

12. How can I implement enum data type?