ADO SQL Text Command and Datagrid question
Author Message
 ADO SQL Text Command and Datagrid question

I have a question in construction the SQL command to put in the ADO
control WHENEVER the datcombo updates it's values. My question is, how
can I assign the variable, result from getting the data from the
datacombo to the SQL command TExt ? Any examples ? Cause I really
don't know how to do.

For the datagrid control, can somebody tell me the easiest way to
count the number of rows used ?

Many Thanks

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text feild in SQL 6.5 using ADO

2. Newbie: Yet another Datagrid / ADO question

3. ADO Data control bind to ADO DataGrid

4. ADO SQL statement parsing question

5. ADO SQL question

6. ADO and SQL Server Question

7. ADO and SQL Server Question

8. ADO and SQL Server Question

9. ADO Multithreading question with the VC import command

10. ADO Multithreading question with the VC import command

11. ADO Command object question

12. Speed of ADO Recordset vs ADO Command in VC