Predefined Queries and DAO
Author Message
 Predefined Queries and DAO

Hello All,

I created an .mdb file with a table and several queries. In my
application in the view on clicking a button I want to run one of these
(SELECT)queries and show only the records returned. I read the
documentation on CDAOQueryDef and the examples and yet I'am confused and

I can't make things work out. The queries work fine, I tested them in
Access 7.0. I'am working on Windows95.

Can somebody please help me????
Thanks in advance.

--
Alberto Gattegno
Nulan Technologies Ltd.

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CRecordset-Predefined query calling VB code

2. DoFieldExchange and Predefined Queries (ODBC)

3. Predefined Queries (ODBC)

4. Problem sorting predefined query using ODBC

5. CRecordset: predefined queries with parameters that have an apostrophe

6. CRecordset - parameterized predefined queries/stored procedures

7. DAO / C++: Problem with parameter query

8. Query by date? (DAO)

9. Sorting DAO param query

10. DAO query

11. DAO/ODBC multi-query ?

12. displaying a progress bar for a dao query