Using multiple databases in CDaoDatabase?
Author Message
 Using multiple databases in CDaoDatabase?

Hi. I recently got into some trouble with my CDaoDatabase programming. I
can't access multiple databases in SQL.
The fact is when I use pdc->Execute("SELECT * INTO db2..newtbl FROM
[existing_table]"), SQL doesn't recognize db2..newtbl as a new table in
database db2.
The trouble is that I don't know how to refer to a database i've already
opened in an SQL command.
I'll appreciate your help if you can help me.

Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:16:50 GMT

1. Enter data to a database using CDaoDatabase

2. How to create a new Access database, table, and field using CDaoDatabase, CDasoTableDef

3. Using a single database connection to access multiple snapshot recordsets

4. Crash on multiple database disconnection using MFC and ODBC

5. problems using Access database with multiple threads.

6. problems using Access database with multiple threads.

7. Multiple threads doing database access using CRecordset

8. using multiple ADO Connections with the same database

9. Query multiple databases using DAO

10. Connection to Database from multiple processes using OLE DB

11. Looking for opinions on design approach -- using database with multiple views

12. Using a single database connection to access multiple snapshot recordsets