ISAPI DB Question
Author Message
 ISAPI DB Question

Hi all!
I am writing an ISAPI extension which queries a database.
( MIIS 4.0, SQL Server 6.5, ODBC Driver 3.50.0305 )  The
problem I am having seems to be the retrieval of a Text
column.  All works well when the text in the column is
short, but the app seems to "hang" when the number of
characters is over 255.

Will I have to revert to Char or Varchar datatype, or is
there a different way to handle the Text datatype?

Thanks for any advice and/or pertinent links!
Bill T.

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - ISAPI app unable to connect to DB

2. ISAPI dll DB thread problem

3. ISAPI DB Access using VC++ 5.0 Professional Edition

4. DB-access from ISAPI

5. ISAPI Extension question - serving filename

6. ISAPI question

7. ISAPI Question?

8. ISAPI thread question

9. ISAPI Multi-Post Question