new problem with msvc 4.2 and odbc recordset
Author Message
 new problem with msvc 4.2 and odbc recordset

I upgraded my app to use msvc 4.2. I now use the
CRecordset::GetFieldValue() function which calls the odbc api ::GetData().
The problem is when I call it on on recordset which joins two tables, I get
the error message

        "Positioned Request cannot be performed because resultset was generated by
        a join condition"

Is this a bug, or is it just a fact of odbc? Please help.

-Bob Fortin

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSVC 4.2 ClassWizard will not create new class

2. MSVC 4.2 Problems (MFC/non MFC)

3. problem with alignment of struct member datas (MSVC 4.2)

4. MSVC 4.2 watch problem

5. Performance problems with MSVC 4.2

6. Problems with MSDEV 4.2 AND ODBC SDK 3.0

7. Changes between MSVC 4.2 and 5.0

8. using breakpoints MSVC 4.2

9. DAO SDK 3.5 with MSVC 4.2

10. SetFieldNull in CRecordset (MSVC 4.2)

11. Watching static variables doesnt work in MSVC 4.2 but does in 5.0

12. MSVC 4.2