Problem of connecting from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using ODBC
Author Message
 Problem of connecting from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using ODBC

Hi,

I try to open an ODBC connection to SQL Server from ISAPI dll. Here is the
code:

try
{
   db.OpenEx(_T("DSN=MyDatabase;UID=sa;PWD="), CDatabase::noOdbcDialog);

Quote:
}

catch (CDBException* e)
{
   *pCtxt << e->m_strError;

Quote:
}

Open fails and the m_strError is:

Only SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT is allowed when connection pooling is enabled

If someone knows what should I do to get things working please let me know.

Tapani

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot connect from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using CDatabase.OpenEx

2. Help needed: problem in using odbc call to write binary data to SQL Server

3. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

4. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

5. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

6. ODBC Connect to SQL Server

7. Using ISAPI to connect ODBC datasource

8. Problem using a DLL to connect to ODBC Data Source

9. Help: Deadlocks using SQL ODBC driver in ISAPI

10. Binding an edit control to a date column using ODBC to connect to SQL 6.5 database

11. Using OLE DB or ADO to connect Oracle and SQL Server

12. Connecting to a SQL server and updating a record using DB Lib