Microsoft Jet Engine's SQL Queries
Author Message
 Microsoft Jet Engine's SQL Queries

I am using the most recent version of Microsoft Jet Engine in
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 .  I am trying to execute a CDaoQueryDef that
will return all the values.  When I use the SQL string "SELECT * FROM
thisTable", it only returns one record.  But when I use the SQL string
"SELECT * FROM thisTable ORDER BY firstField", it returns all the
records.  Does anyone know why?  Or rather, does anyone know how to
use SELECT to return all the records without ordering them?

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:11:23 GMT

1. Suspected bug in MS Jet or Access 2000 SQL/VBA engine

2. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file

3. Jet Engine Database access

4. how to programatically set up Jet Engine Security

5. MS-Jet DB engine / Access in straight C?

6. Security and Access Control for Jet Engine Database from C++

7. "Unable to initialize DAO/Jet engine"

8. DAO/Jet engine redistributable files

9. DAO/Jet engine redistributable files

10. Jet Database Engine Init Error

11. Unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine

12. Interfacing the jet Engine