ODBC Recordset refresh trouble
Author Message
 ODBC Recordset refresh trouble

Hi ALL!
I have three buttons: Add, Edit and Remove and
handlers connected to these buttons (adding, editing and removing of
records).
In the end of each handler I inserted code of updating to get fresh values
of recordset. However I can refresh recordset data only when I place
additional
button with refreshing code in its handler.
CRecordset::.Requery() doesn't help, I tried even close database and open
again
and it also can't help me.
Who can help ? Any opinions will be useful.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

--
Best regards
Sergey

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. refreshing recordset data

2. strange refresh problem trouble me 1 month, help...

3. Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

4. Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

5. How do I refresh the structure of an ODBC connection

6. Refresh-Posting: UNICODE via ODBC on SQL-Server???

7. ODBC Recordset Problem

8. ODBC Recordset Read-Only Problem

9. ODBC Recordset Problem

10. A mystery with empty recordset ODBC

11. ODBC Databse Recordsets do not synchronise?

12. General ODBC Recordset