Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column informations"
Author Message
 Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column informations"

Environment: VC 5.00,Win 95

How can retrive or set run-time information about Name and Width of any
header Column of  Apex DBGrid OCX Microsoft Supported (OCX in CD VC 5.00)?

I think that the first statement is:
LPDISPATCH lpDisp=m_GridCtl.GetColums(COleVariant(iSelColumn));

Can you give me a simple example, if it's possible, I don't want ask too
much!
Tanks.

Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column informations"

Correct me if I am wrong, Apex DB grid is written in Visual Basic,
Right?. If so using a visual basic control in your visual c application
will only slow things down. You may want to refer to the example DBFetch
to see how to display tables without using Apex DBGrid control. The
DBGrid controls didn't seem to work very smoothly when I tried using
them in my VC++ application.

Quote:

> Environment: VC 5.00,Win 95

> How can retrive or set run-time information about Name and Width of
> any
> header Column of  Apex DBGrid OCX Microsoft Supported (OCX in CD VC
> 5.00)?

> I think that the first statement is:
> LPDISPATCH lpDisp=m_GridCtl.GetColums(COleVariant(iSelColumn));

> Can you give me a simple example, if it's possible, I don't want ask
> too
> much!
> Tanks.

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column infprmations"

2. "Heading" above column headers in CListView

3. Help on header "curses.h"

4. ""help with TSR""

5. "Invalid column number" ODBC

6. NT Task Manager "Mem Usage" column

7. Question about "winbase.h" header file

8. Header file "eds.h"

9. How to "Extract" Dll file header

10. How to "Extract" Dll file header

11. How to "Extract" Dll file header