Finding records in an OLEDB rowset
Author Message
 Finding records in an OLEDB rowset

Can anyone point out just how you find a particular record in a CTable type
Rowset if you know the value of an index field?

Example table

ID   Subject
----------------
1     Maths
2     Chemistry
3     English Lit
4     Computer Science
5     Biology

Ok after I opening my CTable Rowset. How could I move directly to the record
associated with ID = 4.???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Brian

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLEDB rowset object MoveFirst fails for varchar 2000

2. Obtaining rowset using OLEDB

3. OLEDB RowSet to ADO Recordset conversion

4. OLEDB Consumer Scrollable Rowset

5. ADO Recordset vs. OleDB RowSet

6. obtaining rowset in OLEDB connection

7. OLEDB - I can't get number of records in rowset.

8. How can I delete record When I use OleDB template in vc6

9. OLEDB adding records consumes memory or too slow

10. OLEDB adding records consumes memory or too slow

11. Finding Oledb Providers

12. Find Record in DataTable