Error in VC5.0 DATABASE project trying to use a DATABASE DIAGRAM
Author Message
 Error in VC5.0 DATABASE project trying to use a DATABASE DIAGRAM

After installing VC5.0, defining a database project I have not been able to
create a database diagram!

If I try to open the database item in the DataFiles view I get an error
that a stored procedure could not be found:

        Stored procedure 'dt_getobjwithprop' not found"

If I try to add a new diagram a message boxs says"

        "Unable to install system objects required to support database diagram"

I installed all I can think of. SQL Server 6.5, Service pack 2, VC++ Server
Side Components.... etc.

Can anyone help?

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error in VC5.0 DATABASE project trying to use a DATABASE DIAGRAM

I am not familiar with the error. I would make sure that the sproc does
exist on the server in your database. If it doesn't then maybe it could be
you don't have the correct permission in the database.

Quote:
> After installing VC5.0, defining a database project I have not been able
> create a database diagram!

> If I try to open the database item in the DataFiles view I get an error
> that a stored procedure could not be found:

>    Stored procedure 'dt_getobjwithprop' not found"

> If I try to add a new diagram a message boxs says"

>    "Unable to install system objects required to support database diagram"

> I installed all I can think of. SQL Server 6.5, Service pack 2, VC++
Server
> Side Components.... etc.

> Can anyone help?

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error when trying to add a database diagram

2. Error everytime i try to access a database with ODBC

3. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

4. Create database without using VC++ database tools

5. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

6. Database Diagram

7. Deploying a project that uses a database

8. Using Database Project in Visual Studio

9. create console application project using Database

10. modify an existing project to a database project in VC++ 5

11. Unknown error when using Oracle database

12. Help Needed: Manipulating Access 97 database w/VC5