dao
Author Message
 dao

I have a similar question: Is there any way to use
the dbDao classes without having to link statically
or dynamically to MFC42.DLL?

TIA

Quote:

> I need to write a CGI that uses DAO.  What files do I need to include so
> that I get the
> database manipulation classes, but not all of the extra MFC stuff I don't
> need.

> Thanks
> Chad Silva

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Migration of DAO 3.0 vs. DAO 3.5

2. Migration of DAO 3.0 vs. DAO 3.5

3. Calling DAO directly from MFC DAO classes

4. MFC DAO or DAO SDK.

5. How to go from DAO 3.5 to DAO 3.6

6. mfc dao vs. dao sdk

7. Can not read contents of field with the DAO SDK (Not MFC DAO)

8. Migration of DAO 3.0 vs. DAO 3.5

9. DAO 3.60 crashes app that works fine with DAO 3.50

10. DAO Bug? Changes made via DDL not reflected in DAO collections

11. Changing to DAO 3.6 from DAO 3.5 causes application to crash in NT 4.0. Works fine in XP.

12. Changing to DAO 3.6 from DAO 3.5 causes application to crash in NT 4.0. Works fine in XP.