Need Help, Please - CRecordView (ODBC) and Pop-up Dialog
Author Message
 Need Help, Please - CRecordView (ODBC) and Pop-up Dialog

Can anyone help to solve my big problem:

how can I find a way to use 'pop-up' style dialog for my CRecordView object
rather than use the 'child' style? It always gives an error if I simply
change the settings in the dialog property box and run the application.

Thank you very much.

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dialog box pop-ups - SDI vs. MDI apps

2. Help pop-ups in MFC App

3. HELP NEEDED: Modal Dialog pops up with own button in task bar

4. pop ups in webbrowser control

5. How do I interfere with system pop-ups

6. Command Processing in Pop-Ups

7. Scrollable CRecordview, CDialog <Please HELP!!>

8. Scrollable CRecordview, CDialog <Please HELP!!>

9. Scrollable CRecordview, CDialog <Please HELP!!>

10. Scrollable CRecordview, CDialog <Please HELP!!>

11. Why always popup ODBC dialog ?

12. HELP Needed on Using CRecordView from scratch