Help: Problems with CRecordset and SQL Server
Author Message
 Help: Problems with CRecordset and SQL Server

In some instances with a recordset opened like,
Open( CRecordset::forwardOnly, NULL, CRecordset::readOnly )

If a subsequent recordset is opened with the same settings and the
database is SQL SERVER 7,
I get
Connection is busy with the results for another hstmt.

Access 97 is fine.

If I change the recordset to snapshot, SQL SERVER 7 works but then I get
errors in Access of the form
No columns were bound prior to calling SQLFetch or SQLFetchScroll.

--
-john
-Tat tvam asi.

Mon, 20 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem updating SQL Server through ODBC/CRecordset

2. SQL Server with CDatabase/CRecordset and server cursors

3. CRecordset and SQL Server Linked Server View

4. Help! CRecordset/SQL Server 6.5

5. Error updating SQL-Server record via ODBC (CRecordset)

6. How to pass NULL params in RFX for CRecordset in SQL Server/ODBC

7. CRecordset & SQL Server

8. CRecordset & SQL Server speed issues

9. Dynaset with Bookmarks to SQL Server connection makes a CRecordset connection read-only

10. CRecordset updateable join with SQL Server 7.0

11. CRecordset: Error when adding records SQL Server view

12. SQL Server error when updating via CRecordset