Losing ADO Source value in MTS call
Author Message
 Losing ADO Source value in MTS call

Anyone:

    I am passing a recordset from an MTS COM object built in VC++ to a VB
client.  When doing so, the source property of the ADO object is emptied
out?  I am passing the recordset by LPDISPATCH.  Any thoughts on this?

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Losing parameter values in class calls.

2. Help: Connect to Oracle via MTS using ADO?

3. problem accesing ORacle Using ADO in MTS

4. Passing an external ADO connection into an MTS component

5. free threaded ATL, MTS, ADO problem

6. Problem with ADO recordsets of recordsets under MTS

7. ADO/MTS/ATL problem

8. how to display data source in several pages in ado.net like i do in ado

9. Problem in calling ADODB object From MTS

10. Looking for MTS SDK and MTS Spy

11. How To Call VB MTS Component with VC++?

12. How to call VB MTS component in VC++ client app