ADO and Crash on win98
Author Message
 ADO and Crash on win98

Hi all

i have the follow problem.
When my VC program uses an access database file which is located in a server
when i close the connection object it crashes (after about 10 seconds).
When the same database file is local ,everything is ok.
This happens only under win98 not under win2000 or winxp.
I installed the latest msdac and Jet engine.
It is not so problem since i close the connection only on exit, but is
really annoying.

Anyone any idea??

Thanks in advance for any help

--
(SV2AGW) Rossopoulos George

???? http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:18:05 GMT

1. ADO in Win2000 crashes on Win98

2. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

3. Crashes while debuging with Win98

4. VC 6 + Win98 = Crash?

5. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

6. MFC app crashes on Win98

7. Accelerator Key cuasing crash on win98

8. Win98: Crash in USER.EXE ?

9. Help win Bitmap problem please ( MFC game crashing in win98 but not Win2000)

10. ADO for Win98

11. ADO Recordset.Update crash on a multiprocessor machine

12. Crash using MS ADO Data Control/MS DataGrid 6.0