Retrieving tablenames from a database?
Author Message
 Retrieving tablenames from a database?

Hello,

If have a CDatabase object which point to an Access database. How can I
count the total tables the database has and how do I get the names of the
tables?

Thank you,

Johan Machielse

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:43:51 GMT
 Retrieving tablenames from a database?

Use SQLTables and SQLStatistics. See www.mindcracker.com 's odbc section if
you can find out code.

Quote:
> Hello,

> If have a CDatabase object which point to an Access database. How can I
> count the total tables the database has and how do I get the names of the
> tables?

> Thank you,

> Johan Machielse

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. saving images in SQL database and retrieving them back into images

2. Retrieving updated information only from MS Access Database w/ MFC DAO

3. Retrieving bitmaps and sounds from a database ...

4. retrieving ODBC unicode database records in MFC

5. Retrieving Database Information

6. Using CLongBinary objects for retrieving BLOB from database

7. Retrieving a bool from an Access Database in VC 6.0

8. Storing and retrieving a crystal report in/from a SQLServer database

9. Using CLongBinary objects for retrieving BLOB from database

10. TableName and ColumnName in 'TableGrid'

11. Corrupted dBase tablename?

12. get tablenames from *.cdb file