Preserving writable server cursor after rollback (7.0, vc++, CDatabase/CRecordset)
Author Message
 Preserving writable server cursor after rollback (7.0, vc++, CDatabase/CRecordset)

Hi,

does anyone know how to preserve a writable server cursor in VC++ (5.0)?

I tried to create a static sync cursor, but it is read-only!

Is there any way to make SQLServer 7.0 compatible to 6.5 in this point?

Thanx

HH

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Preserving writable server cursor after rollback (7.0, vc++, CDatabase/CRecordset)
HH,

I believe that there is a SET option that let you keep cursors after
commit/rollback.

--
Tibor Karaszi
MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP

>Hi,

>does anyone know how to preserve a writable server cursor in VC++ (5.0)?

>I tried to create a static sync cursor, but it is read-only!

>Is there any way to make SQLServer 7.0 compatible to 6.5 in this point?

>Thanx

>HH

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Keeping Cursor Open After a RollBack (MFC,ODBC,SQL Server 7.0)

2. SQL Server with CDatabase/CRecordset and server cursors

3. CDatabase::Rollback() does not work???

4. ODBC: Any drivers that preserve cursors after commit or rollback ?

5. Perform SQL statement in VC++ against MS SQL Server 7.0

6. How to use VC 7.0 C++ compiler from VC 6.0 IDE

7. a bug in VC 7.0 (but not in VC 6.0)

8. Slower compilation with VC Net 2003 (7.1) when compared to VC Net 7.0

9. DLL built with VC 6.0 not working with VC 7.0 application

10. Ms SQL server, ODBC and vc++ : how to do rollback ?

11. Ambiguity error (vc++ 7.0)

12. Where is leak from? stl vector vc++ 7.0