How To Update Grid ??
Author Message
 How To Update Grid ??

My query is
I used one CBook Class derived from CADORecordBinding.
in which i have defined my fields.
And also am using                          _RecorsetPtr    m_RecordSet;
Then i binded Recordset with IADORecorBinding Variable
I am populating this Recordset using SetRefDataSource()
Now my  problem is that i want to insert new row having some value

now How can insert the values of those Field Variables and populate in Grid.
If i use CBook Class
I am not abel to insert value in the grid
so i have to use _RecordsetPtr
But How??

Please suggest me

Netsity Systems (P) Ltd.

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:10:45 GMT

1. Fast way to update grids

2. Grid not updating in web application

3. Grid won't update

4. Grid Controls - Dundas, StingRay, Chris Maunder's Grid

5. Maunder's grid vs. commercial grids

6. Stingray objective grid-changing cells styles in browser grid

7. CRecordset->Update(), But no Update

8. SQL/VC++ Updates: Can't update recordset

9. CRecordset::Update() fails while updating long values

10. Vicious Leak, Updated Update.

11. objective grid vs. ulitimate grid?