Author Message
 CRecordset & SQL Server

When I do this:
m_pMyDB->BeginTrans();
m_pMySet->Update();
m_pMyDB->CommitTrans();
and then,
m_MySet->MoveNext();

I get a error ("Function sequence error [State:S1010,Native:0,Orgin:SQL
Server Driver]")
When I did this using SQL Anywhere it works fine.
Any Ideas?
I did try ExcuteSQL("SET CURSOR_CLOSE_ON_COMMIT OFF"); // This should be
the default anyway
Thank in advance,
Wally

Sun, 31 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CRecordset & SQL Server speed issues

2. SQL Server with CDatabase/CRecordset and server cursors

3. CRecordset and SQL Server Linked Server View

4. Error updating SQL-Server record via ODBC (CRecordset)

5. How to pass NULL params in RFX for CRecordset in SQL Server/ODBC

6. Help! CRecordset/SQL Server 6.5

7. Dynaset with Bookmarks to SQL Server connection makes a CRecordset connection read-only

8. CRecordset updateable join with SQL Server 7.0

9. CRecordset: Error when adding records SQL Server view

10. Help: Problems with CRecordset and SQL Server

11. SQL Server error when updating via CRecordset

12. Need ID of a record added to SQL-Server using MFC/ODBC/CRecordset