MFC ODBC CRecordset: Select Distinct columns
Author Message
 MFC ODBC CRecordset: Select Distinct columns

Hello All,

I want to use a derived MFC ODBC CRecordset to open with a select
statement as follows:

"Select distinct Name from Table where Name Like 'A%'"

How can I open a recordset with a Sql Statement such as this?
When I try doing this, The Value I need always is binded to the first
coulumn in the table and this sometimes works and sometimes causes an
unhandled exception. How can I safely use CRecordset to retrieve
selected columns?

Any Ideas is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Sun, 01 May 2005 09:17:05 GMT

1. MFC CRecordset Select Statement with Distinct Keyword

2. MFC CRecordset/SQL/DISTINCT/ODBC

3. Classwizard cannot create column names on Oracle ODBC CRecordset

4. Classwizard cannot create column names on Oracle ODBC CRecordset

5. VB select distinct Fax, Co_nam from tableA doesn't

6. SELECT DISTINCT problems

7. How can I create an DaoRecordset the selects only distinct Values of a Table

8. VB select distinct Fax, Co_nam from tableA doesn't

9. VB select distinct Fax, Co_nam from tableA doesn't

10. Select statement with distinct is not working

11. VB select distinct Fax, Co_nam from tableA doesn't

12. Visual C++ 6/MFC CRecordset/SQL/DISTINCT/ODBC... Help!