#Import adoconflict(urgent)
Author Message
 #Import adoconflict(urgent)

Hi

My client app import a com dll which implements ado function.
My client also need to import msado15.dll.

So i have conflict between these two dlls.....

#import <C:\program files\common files\system\ado\msado15.dll> \
           rename_namespace("adoNamespace")\
           rename( "EOF", "adoEOF" )

#import "C:\Binu\VC++Test\busPublisher\ReleaseMinSize\busPublisher.dll"\
 no_namespace rename("EOF","pubEOF")

It compiles properly, but fails to instantiate ado objects at the client

Thanks

Shelly

Mon, 29 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. #Import adoconflict(urgent)

2. #Import adoconflict(urgent)

3. Trouble with MIDL import and #import

4. Can't import com interface using #import

5. URGENT URGENT dlopen() help needed...

6. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

7. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!!

8. URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!! URGENT NEWSFLASH!!!

9. Urgent, Please Help, Must be simple (how to call imported dll function) !

10. Urgent, Please Help, Must be simple (how to call imported dll function) !

11. I want to Export and then import table( like in DTS Export/Import Wiz).

12. importing .tlb file via Class Wizard vs. #import?