ADO-headers
Author Message
 ADO-headers

I need to use ADO to access a SQLServer and am lacking the header
files defining the COM-interface (Class and Interface GUIDs). Or
rather I have the headers for NT from example source code, but is
lacking those for Win-95.

Any ideas where to look for this?
-----------------
Johan Bentzen

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO and ADOX header file macro clashes problem

2. header in header files

3. Header files shall not #include any other headers

4. C Header files including header files, mutually referencing typedefs

5. #ifndef/#ifdef problems in my header file (conditional header inclusion)

6. Including headers in headers

7. New C++ headers Vrs Old C++ headers.

8. Including headers inside headers

9. Wasted I/O when headers include other headers

10. WMF Header Scale ratio vs Aldus Header

11. STL header files vs non-STL header files

12. ADO.NET sure is long-winded compared to old ADO