Default Printer
Author Message

How can I find out what the default printer is?  I want to print to the
default printer if the user does not select a printer via printer setup?  I
would appreciate it if somebody could point me towards non-MFC examples.

Thanks in advance!!!

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Quote:
>How can I find out what the default printer is?

Kevin,

Have a look at Knowledge Base article Q135387 "How to Get and Set the
Default Printer in Windows".

Dave
----

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

2. Set Default Printer

3. Changing default printer

4. Set default printer

5. default printer nt4

6. how to Set Default Printer

7. How to change the default printer

8. Default printer

9. Q: How to set default printer bin?

10. Problems Setting the Default printer with Win32 API SDK

11. Changing the default printer

12. change system default printer?