Printing out of Access
Author Message
 Printing out of Access

Hello,
I am interested in using the printing capabilities of
Microsoft Access.

What I have:
1) An Access .mdb file that contains the table and
information that I want to print.

2) A Report that will display the variables from the table.

The Problem:
How do I go about calling Access to display the report
file on the screen so that the user print?

Thank you very much for all of your help,
Bill

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 21:45:13 GMT
 Printing out of Access
Hi,

As I know of, Access can not be in-place activated from other applications,
so you can't invoke Access report from your application.
You need to use some other reporting controls, such as Crystal Report
control to help you on this.

Crystal Reports has been integrated into VS.NET.

Regards,
Johnson.
---------------------
This posting is provided ?AS IS? with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:46:26 GMT

1. Colour print outs of source code ?

2. Checksums of a.outs

3. Printing Problems (how to print, pause printing, then print more)

4. Printing an Access file

5. Printing an Access File

6. Print Access database report from C++ app?

7. Access Database Printing ??????

8. Printing Access reports via VC++ programming

9. Printing Access reports using VC++

10. MS Access Reports, Printing and Viewing

11. Using VC++ 6.0 as an automation client to view and print reports from MS Access 97

12. Printing Access reporrts through VC++ 6