VC6++: a Link error in a MTS component using ADO1.5
Author Message
 VC6++: a Link error in a MTS component using ADO1.5

Quote:
> I used the VC++6.0 ATLCom wizard to build a MTS component using ADO1.5.
> when I built it into win32 debug version,It was OK.I could use it to access
> data record from SQLServer.but when I complied it into win32 Release MinSize
> version,a link error appeared:
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _main
> I don't know how to correct it.

If you turned on exception handling, you need to go to the project
settings, and remove the _ATL_MIN_CRT in the Preprocessor Definitions.

For more information look up Knowledge Base Article ID: Q166480

Mark Harrison

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Only 1 record added using MTS component

2. Problems using OLE DB in MTS component

3. Only 1 record added using MTS component

4. Registering remote (DCOM)components without using MTS ?

5. Developing Active Server Component using VC6

6. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

7. VC7 Link error compiling ADO code (no problem in VC6)

8. COM component and MTS. Problems with the DLL when used in MTS environment.

9. VC6/MFC include DLL -> link error

10. Help, vc6.0 link error cannot find program.obj

11. VC7 Link error compiling ADO code (no problem in VC6)

12. Help, vc6.0 link error cannot find program.obj