VCPPHELP open to any Visual C++ programmers who need a hand.
Author Message
 VCPPHELP open to any Visual C++ programmers who need a hand.

VCPPHELP has been an integral part of the Codecipher.com mailing list
help resource.  We want to take this opportunity to join our Visual
C++ mailing list, where we strive to give friendly help to anyone who
asks for help.

You can find out more by going to: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:54:40 GMT

1. VCPPHELP open to any Visual C++ programmers who need a hand.

2. VCPPHELP open to any Visual C++ programmers who need a hand.

3. VCPPHELP open to any Visual C++ programmers who need a hand.

4. Visual C++/MFC programmer needed

5. Need help of C(/C++) programmer: for porting a tiny Java benchmark test to C(/C++)

6. Need OpenGL programmers to help with Edge an Open Source Doom Port

7. USA:Florida C++ Programmer Position Open

8. USA:FL C++ Programmer Position Open

9. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

10. Visual Age C++ Programmer

11. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed