Table selection
Author Message
 Table selection

Quote:

> Visual C++

> I am trying to open a table from acces database. If there is an empty space
> in the name, I can not open this table - I become an ASSERT(IsOpen()) in
> CDaoRecordset::GetPercentPosition(). If I remove the space from the name of
> the table, all is work correctly.

> Table Name = don't work
> TableName = work OK

> Is there any solution how open the table with the space in the name?

try to use _not_ access. try mysql.
the best you can do with access is to delete it.
Quote:
> Thanks for help.
> Lubos

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:16:23 GMT
 Table selection

Quote:

>Visual C++

>I am trying to open a table from acces database. If there is an empty space
>in the name, I can not open this table - I become an ASSERT(IsOpen()) in
>CDaoRecordset::GetPercentPosition(). If I remove the space from the name of
>the table, all is work correctly.

>Table Name = don't work
>TableName = work OK

>Is there any solution how open the table with the space in the name?

All my tables are space-free, so this is a bit of a guess: you may get
round it by putting the name in quotes.

Failing that, re-name the table.

HTH

Paul.
Expressed opinions are usually my own.
Especially if they're any good (of course).

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:04:52 GMT

1. Table selection

2. Clean Selection Only or Build Selection Only

3. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

4. Lookup Table or Hash Table

5. NULL table entries to terminate tables

6. extern int table[] vs extern int *table;

7. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

8. Select Table -- No Table

9. table within a table

10. Message Table vs String Table

11. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

12. Create table(Not a database table)