Bulk fetch optimality
Author Message
 Bulk fetch optimality

I'm using VC 5.0, ODBC 3.0, SQL Server 6.5.

What is the optimum number of records that should be fetched when using
bulk fetch ? The typical data that might be fetched in a day ranges from
30 MB - 40 MB.

Arun
Arun Prakash Gupta (x2166)
There is only one today, I must live itself !!
There is only one me, I must live my self !!
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~apgupta/index.html

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Bulk fetch optimality

I'm using VC 5.0, ODBC 3.0, SQL Server 6.5.

What is the optimum number of records that should be fetched when using
bulk fetch ? The typical data that might be fetched in a day ranges from
30 MB - 40 MB.

Arun
Arun Prakash Gupta (x2166)
There is only one today, I must live itself !!
There is only one me, I must live my self !!
http://members.tripod.com/~apgupta/index.html

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bulk fetch optimality

2. CRecordset bulk row fetch broken?

3. Bulk Fetching and AddNew/Edit/Delete/Update

4. CDaoRecordset and Bulk Row Fetching

5. Bulk Row Fetching in CDaoRecordset??

6. Add/Delete while using Bulk fetch

7. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

8. ODBC CRecordSet Bulk Fetching

9. ADO: bulk fetch

10. CRecordset Bulk Row Fetching

11. Using Bulk record fetching with CRecordset

12. bulk row fetching (newbie alert) + date order