Executing stored procedure on sql server 2000 using c program
Author Message
 Executing stored procedure on sql server 2000 using c program

Hey
Please post any tutorial or code for connecting to sql server 2000
using C. I browsed thru MSDN but all they have is in C#.
Thanks

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:12:41 GMT
 Executing stored procedure on sql server 2000 using c program
Subramaniam

have a look in MSDN - Especially in the Data Access | ADO section.
here is a link to get you started

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ado2...

regards
roy fine

Quote:

> Hey
> Please post any tutorial or code for connecting to sql server 2000
> using C. I browsed thru MSDN but all they have is in C#.
> Thanks

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 01:42:09 GMT
 Executing stored procedure on sql server 2000 using c program
Hey Roy
Thanks a lot for the insight.
Regards
Subramaniam
Quote:
> Subramaniam

> have a look in MSDN - Especially in the Data Access | ADO section.
> here is a link to get you started

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ado2...

> regards
> roy fine

> > Hey
> > Please post any tutorial or code for connecting to sql server 2000
> > using C. I browsed thru MSDN but all they have is in C#.
> > Thanks

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:30:46 GMT

1. SqlCommand object and stored procedures in SQL Server 2000

2. Porting SQL Server 7 Stored Procedures to Access 2000

3. OLE DB to execute an SQL stored procedure.

4. Extended Stored Procedures in SQL Server

5. Invoking Stored Procedures of SQL Server from VC ++

6. Debugging extended stored procedures in SQL Server

7. Variable names for tables in MS SQL Server stored procedures

8. Debugging a Sql Server Stored Procedure.

9. Debugging extended stored procedures in SQL Server

10. Debugging Extended Stored Procedures on SQL Server 6.5

11. How to pass parameter to a Stored Procedure of SQL Server

12. NEED: PDC 2000 Presentation on implementing a hierarchical filesystem using SQL Server tables