Database connections and Licencing
Author Message
 Database connections and Licencing

I am trying to understand how licencing and database connections relate.  What
exactly constitutes the need for another licence?  Does the number of connections
my program makes have an effect?  Or is the the login of a particular user?

I am playing secretary here and don't know a lot about what I am trying to ask.
So if someone could head me in the right direction or perhaps load me up with
info, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance

Jason

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:10:57 GMT

1. Licencing Issue With COM Server ??

2. Licencing requirements when distributing MS dlls

3. Licencing requirements when distributing MS dlls

4. Open database connection using [WebMethod]?

5. REPOST: using Statement Around a Database Connection

6. Auto-Detect available database connection

7. Select from table without any database connections?

8. connection string to database

9. Connection to a live database

10. Connection to a database ??

11. using c for database connection

12. multiple database connections in Pro*C