IRC
Author Message
 IRC

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was an IRC server dedicated to microsoft
programming somewhere. Does anyone know if there is one? I have never
been able to find any really usefull channels on ircnet and undernet;
again, if there are any, I'd like to know about them. If there aren't,
isn't it a good idea to setup a server like this? I bet there are a lot
of people on this list that would have the resources to host a small
server...

Just my 2 cents,

regards, Reinier Heeres

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. IRC for C#

2. IRC BOT - Unable to display highbit ASCII chars from TcpClient

3. Looking for samples how to write an IRC client in C#

4. .NET IRC Client and Control

5. looking for an IRC interface library

6. C# Active IRC or WebChat ?

7. How to make an irc bot in C

8. IRC-Client

9. making my own irc client

10. IRC Server connections

11. Invitation to Irc

12. HELP: Programming an IRC Client for X Window