Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server
Author Message
 Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

you should deliver some sources. problem might be that you bind the
wrong number of columns, maybe because you request "*" and the table has
changed, also remember every WHERE clause gives an extra-column in
MultiRow!

good luck
Stephan Krink

Quote:

> Has anyone tried to use the MultiRowFetching option with CRecordsets
> in MFC
> 4.21/VC++ 5.0 in an ODBC app?  Every time I call the CRecordSet
> function
> GetFieldValue(when I'm spinning thru the Rowset), I get a message
> which
> says "Invalid column number".  Anyone encountered this before?

> Big Thanks,
> SR

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

2. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

3. Need ID of a record added to SQL-Server using MFC/ODBC/CRecordset

4. Using Bulk record fetching with CRecordset

5. NT Service using ODBC to access SQL Server without MFC

6. ODBC CRecordSet Bulk Fetching

7. Help needed: problem in using odbc call to write binary data to SQL Server

8. Problem of connecting from ISAPI dll to SQL Server using ODBC

9. Error updating SQL-Server record via ODBC (CRecordset)

10. Add/Delete while using Bulk fetch

11. MFC and bulk row fetching.

12. Connecting to a SQL server and updating a record using DB Lib