Error while creating the CDaoWorkspace
Author Message
 Error while creating the CDaoWorkspace

Hi,
I am trying to create the CDaoWorkspace for my system
(ver.mdw) file.
I am able to create on my developemnt workstation but
on my test workstation I am getting CException with an
default error message, as "No error message is available".

I checked for the DAO360.dll and registry entries, all are
ok.

Please help me if you have any info ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Suresh

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:41:20 GMT
 Error while creating the CDaoWorkspace
The information is too limited. Could you provide code slices and the
returned error codes.

yhhuang
ICQ:91074870

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:20:51 GMT

1. Problem creating a new CDaoWorkspace with user other than Admin

2. Error creating file, but .exe is created succesfully???

3. Creating edit boxes using create function gives wincore 628 error

4. CDaoWorkspace::RepairDatabase crash

5. cdaoworkspace

6. CDaoWorkspace.CompactDatabase

7. CDaoWorkspace and Transactions - Problem

8. CDaoWorkspace* as member variable property type.

9. CDaoWorkspace problem?

10. CDaoWorkspace and Jet 4.0

11. Using CDaoWorkspace::RepairDatabase

12. Q: CDaoWorkspace::CompactDatabase