How to identify the version of SQL server
Author Message
 How to identify the version of SQL server

Using function NetServerEnum, I can find the available SQL servers on net.
But is there a way to identify a server is version 7 or 2000?

Thanks

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 06:52:49 GMT
 How to identify the version of SQL server

Hello,

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Max
==========================

--------------------

|Subject: How to identify the version of SQL server
|Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 15:52:49 -0700

|Using function NetServerEnum, I can find the available SQL servers on net.
|But is there a way to identify a server is version 7 or 2000?
|
|Thanks

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:33:40 GMT

1. SQL Server 2000 Trial Version ?

2. sql server version 6.5 problems

3. Perform SQL statement in VC++ against MS SQL Server 7.0

4. SQL Syntax on SQL Server

5. Q:Use DISTINCT in SQL statement with OLE DB for SQL Server

6. Identifying Windows Version - How can I?

7. SQL Server with CDatabase/CRecordset and server cursors

8. Win2k Adv. Server + Sql Server 7

9. Sending info from server to client in SQL Server

10. CRecordset and SQL Server Linked Server View

11. How to identify process by user on terminal server machine

12. How do you run a SQL Server sql script file against a SQL Server database?