Question about #import method for ado
Author Message
 Question about #import method for ado

Is possible to use the #import method for ado in a standard dll? I written a
little exe program to manipulate an access database using this method. It
works without problem. However, when I try to convert it into a dll, it
doesn't seem to works(The rest of the dll works though except for this ado
function I added). From debugging, the dll will just hang at the open
method. Any ideas/inputs or point of directions? Pardon me if this question
seems to be dumb. I am still an amateur at VC++ so please be patient and
nice(Formerly VB programmer ;-)).

Hung

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. a simple question on raw method with #import Mylib.tlb

2. ADO Multithreading question with the VC import command

3. ADO Multithreading question with the VC import command

4. ADO Find Method Question

5. ADO Execute Method question ?

6. ADO Find Method Question

7. ADO Find Method Question

8. Help on Accessing ADO Objects Using VC via import

9. Why method not showing up from #import statement

10. ADO redefinition errors when importing

11. Unresolved type issue with #import of ADO 2.6

12. Missing methods importing OCX