Retrieving field descriptions using ODBC and VC++
Author Message
 Retrieving field descriptions using ODBC and VC++

Hello,

We are trying to retrieve and then update field decriptions for tables
stored in an Access 2000 database using ODBC and Visual C++ 6.0.  We can
achieve this using ADO, but we want ideally to use ODBC.  Can any one
help us?

Jaskaran Singh
Data Interchange Plc

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving auto inc field using ODBC classes

2. Retrieve caption or description of Access field

3. ODBC: how do I access a Field Description

4. ODBC API, SQL_C_DATE - how to retrieve field data?

5. Retrieving auto inc fields with ODBC

6. inserting a value for the datetime field using ado in vc++

7. Insert a record w/ a datetime field using ODBC calls

8. : Identification of IDENTITY | Auto Number fields using ODBC

9. Partially field query using ODBC

10. Using LONG fields thru ODBC API Calls

11. ODBC New Records using AutoIncrement Fields

12. retrieving error description on catch(...)