Where can I find ODBC specification?
Author Message
 Where can I find ODBC specification?

Hi all,
does anyone know where I can find the official ODBC specification?

Thankx,
Alex

--
PS: Replace the underscore (_) in my e-mail address with a minus sign (-).

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:12:55 GMT

1. I can not find Managed Extensions for C++ Specification

2. Convert registry date format specification to COleDateTime format specification

3. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

5. Help with compiling a "canned" program

6. Canned Dialogs

7. Exception with ODBC -- NOT FOUND !!!

8. Please let me know where to find odbc.inf file required by SQLInstallODBC

9. Problem: ODBC with MS Access Can't find table

10. Classwizard don't find any record felds in ODBC DB

11. Finding last record added using ODBC

12. Does C have a "canned" find function?