Why I cann't AddNew ?
Author Message
 Why I cann't AddNew ?

There is always an error when I execute AddNew using class binding in ADO
when the database is empty, but if it is not empty, everything is OK.

Why? What should I do?

Thanks

--
Chengrong Lu
Remove NoSpam to reply

Mon, 17 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. why second service cann't stop in this case

2. Why I cann't catch WM_RBUTTONUP

3. Why Recordset can't AddNew()

4. Cann't Get VC's IntelliSence Function

5. The DLL Cann't using exe server?Blocked in CoCreateInstance()

6. Cann't instance a COM class

7. Help!!! Cann't debug with IE 3.02

8. Cann't view data from VC++ 6.0 enterprise

9. cann't get runtime class for CDateTimeCtrl/CMonthCalCtrl derived class

10. Cann't construct and early bind COM object

11. AddNew on an empty Recordset fails in MS C++ AddNew Example

12. Why I can't use the Ado's AddNew method?