Compacting A password protected mdb
Author Message
 Compacting A password protected mdb

Hello there

I work with vc 5.00. Does anyone know how to compact a password protected
mdb when you use ODBC classes only?
If you are using the SQLConfigDataSource function please write to me the
full
lpszAttributes line?

thanks in advanced
                                                                    Ron

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

2. How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

3. repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db

4. How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

5. How to access Password protected .MDB file

6. DAO - Password protected .MDB file access

7. Opening a password protected MDB file using ADO

8. Why compact Access mdb?

9. How to repair and compact (.mdb) through ODBC

10. On line MDB Compacting ?

11. Compacting a *.mdb with SQLConfigDataSource?

12. Database password is slapped on when compacting from ODBC DSN