Problem with ODBC + SQLDisconnect
Author Message
 Problem with ODBC + SQLDisconnect

Hello .

I have a problem with checking connection state, in case that
this connection was physically break off. I mean that, network cabel
was turn off. When it happend and i try to call SQLDisconnect, ODBC driver
stimulate an error. What can i do before SQLDisconnect, to avoid this error.

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:30:11 GMT

1. SQLDisconnect problems

2. SQLFreeConnect after SQLDisconnect crash

3. CDatabase::Close hangs on SQLDisconnect

4. Exception thrown in SQLDisconnect. Please help

5. SQLDisconnect() function error.

6. Exception thrown in SQLDisconnect. Please help

7. VC5.0's ODBC is not compatible with VC4.2's ODBC

8. ODBC driver V1.13.5.0.4 not working with ODBC 3.0

9. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

10. ODBC errors on VC++ startup - ODBC error.jpg (0/1)

11. ODBC Behavior / ODBC 3 (SQL_OV_ODBC3)

12. Writing an ODBC driver with Microsoft ODBC SDK