dsvcczip: MSVC 6.0 add-in to zip workspace source files. Try it!!
Author Message
 dsvcczip: MSVC 6.0 add-in to zip workspace source files. Try it!!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

dsvcczip: MSVC 6.0 add-in to zip workspace source files. Try it!!

This add-in zips all sources registered in an open
workspace and stores result zip file in predefined backup directory.
Use it to:
1. Check workspace consistency, find not registered files.
2. Clean up development directory from junk files.
3. Find dead links from workspace (to the files which
are not more exist or have been moved).
4. Do periodical backup (daily, weekly). 4 digit counter
may be appended to file, which will be forward every predefined period.
5. Fixate development milestone by forcing backup counter.
6. Zip source files for delivery.
7. Zip selected projects from workspace.

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 04:23:04 GMT

1. dsvcczip: MSVC 6.0 add-in to zip workspace source files. Try it!!

2. MSVC 6.0 workspace and project weirdness

3. Subclassing a Listbox (zip'd source attached) - testapp.zip [0/1]

4. Adding files and folders to a project in the file View of a Workspace

5. Using MSVC 5.0 and MSVC 6.0 On One Machine

6. Can I mix MSVC 4.0 and MSVC 6.0?

7. need c-source to acces zip files

8. Where can I find source code for zipping files

9. Adding .zip files to e-mail

10. Where can I find source code for zipping files

11. How to add .zip files to e-mail?

12. mp3 source code ? - Source.zip (1/1)