"INSERT" binary data into a field
Author Message
 "INSERT" binary data into a field

Hello,

I'm using the ODBC API directly, no MFC.

-This question falls into the newbie category:

I've been using a fair amount of SQL INSERT statements for strings and
numbers etc. However, there must be a proper way to insert binary data (for
example 200 bytes of binary data).

What is the best way to insert this data into a field of a table? Is there
some type of "bind" function?

Thank you for your time and hopefully for your response!

Note, the target databases are Oracle 9, and SQL Server 2000.

-Chris

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 02:03:48 GMT
 "INSERT" binary data into a field
Okay,

It's a matter of using "SQLBindParameter()", which I've only tried with a
string value (success though).

-Chris

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:50:45 GMT

3. Werid question about "binary data execution"

4. Inserting a binary file into a CLongBinary-mapped data field

5. Looking for binary "diff" and binary "diffupdt / patch"

6. Use of "Insert Resource Copy: Language"?

7. "duplicate insert block" message

8. Inserting a "%" in RichEdit Control

9. How to draw "INSERT MARK"?

10. "duplicate insert block" message