Predefined Queries (ODBC)
Author Message
 Predefined Queries (ODBC)

Hello,

Q:  When declaring a class for a stored procedure, why do I have to base the
call on a specific table? How can I avoid this and still have the stored
procedure return me one or more values?

Thanks
-Chris

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:05:52 GMT

1. DoFieldExchange and Predefined Queries (ODBC)

2. Problem sorting predefined query using ODBC

3. Predefined Queries and DAO

4. CRecordset-Predefined query calling VB code

5. CRecordset: predefined queries with parameters that have an apostrophe

6. CRecordset - parameterized predefined queries/stored procedures

7. how to write to table without predefined fields (odbc mfc)

8. Basic ODBC Database Query

9. ODBC Error : "Query is too complex"

10. ODBC Error: Operation must use an updatable query.

11. Calling a Query in MSAccess from ODBC?

12. Select query on LongBinary data types, MFC ODBC