Can I get Parameter types before CreateParameter comand.?
Author Message
 Can I get Parameter types before CreateParameter comand.?

I am using ADO with SQL server and VC++. I want to know the number of
parameters and their type before I execute the "CreateParameter" command. I
was told that not all providers return such information. Is it true?. Is any
way to go around it?.
Thank in advance
Stelios Roubedakis

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to CreateParameter with adGUID type

2. VC7 does NOT support template-template parameters involving non-type parameters

3. createParameter Problem

4. Compile Error 2664 with CreateParameter

5. ADO Object Command and the method CreateParameter to add a variant in a Visual FoxPro database

6. Hayes AT comands

7. Program comand line

8. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

9. OpenGL comands on Microsoft MFC application

11. Help with compiling a "canned" program

12. Canned Dialogs