Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you
Author Message
 Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you

My Program in PC A use ODBC to connect PC B 's Oracle DB, so how can i get
the PC B Current Date and time though ODBC??

Can i do it??Thank you very much!

Wed, 05 May 2004 11:42:53 GMT
 Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you
Hello Jason,

We may use SELECT GETDATE() in SQL server to get the server data and time.

I suggest you try to search date and time in Oracle Help. Hope this  helps.

Best Regards,
Max Lu
Microsoft Support
==========================

--------------------

Quote:

>>Subject: Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you
>>Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:42:53 +0800

>>My Program in PC A use ODBC to connect PC B 's Oracle DB, so how can i get
>>the PC B Current Date and time though ODBC??

>>Can i do it??Thank you very much!

Sat, 08 May 2004 19:01:31 GMT

1. Getting the current date/time

2. Get current time and date form an Server

3. Getting Sql database server date and time??

4. Getting the Date and Time from the Server

5. Getting Date/Time from the Server

6. current date/time format question ????

7. Question about use Date Time Picker Control??thank you

8. Question about use Date Time Picker Control??thank you

9. help-get current date using time.h

10. Touching a file (set to current time and date)

11. Thanks (Date Time)

12. current date time