OLEDB PB
Author Message
 OLEDB PB

    hi all,

    i am a newbie to MSVC and OLEDB can somemone tell me how to update a
ROWSET.

    I used Wisard to generate a project with database support and when i
call the update method or setdata from my view (COledbrecordview derived
class) after changing value from the field nothing happens

    moving record to record run ok (MoveFirst,Moveprev,MoveNext,MoveLast) i
always Get my data.

    What's wrong ?

    What i have to do to implement updating database

    I use SQL Server OLEdb provider.

    thanks in advance

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:11:15 GMT

1. OLEDB interfaces vs OLEDB templates

2. ADO vs OLEDB COM vs OLEDB ATL templates

3. OLEDB Parameterised Query (beginner OLEDB)

4. Pb RSACryptoServiceProvider

5. Pb with multipage

6. ENORMOUS Pb with VC7 linker optimisation !

7. Pb with VC7 with CString and VARIANT...

8. malloc and free pb

9. pb promoting float to double

10. malloc and free pb

11. Pb with passing a function as parameter

12. Pb avec strftime.